Are There Australian MBA Scholarships For International Students?: Yes, there are many schools offering MBA scholarships in Australia to international students. All you have to do is meet the eligibility criteria and shoot in your application.
How Can I Get an Australian MBA Scholarship?: You can become an MBA scholarship adjudicator in Australia by possessing the necessary requirements or meeting the eligibility criteria required for the scholarship. However, it is good to know that the requirements are different for each school offering the scholarship.
This is all the more reason you should follow me closely as I list and explain the scholarships so you can grab all the necessary details.
MBA Scholarships in Australia: Here are the various MBA scholarships in Australia that are open to anyone who meets the requirements. Not only will I show you the scholarships, but the best ones are offered by recognized organizations across Australia.
1. Kraft Heinz Scholarship – Melbourne Business School: The Kraft Heinz scholarship is one of the MBA scholarships in Australia offered by Melbourne Business School. It was established by the trustees of the HJ foundation and is open to all part-time MBA or full-time MBA students.
The establishment has a reputation for being meritocratic, recognizing and rewarding those who have demonstrated strong intellectual ability and also the outstanding performance in their course of study.
The scholarship is valued at $12,000 each for five, and the qualification or criteria for applying is to be a part-time MBA student or full-time MBA student.
All applicants must complete and submit the scholarship application form, and finalists should be ready for an interview if necessary.
2. AGSM Full-Time MBA Scholarships: ASM Full-Time MBA Scholarships are also among the Australian MBA scholarships offered by the Australian Graduate School of Management (AGSM) at UNSW.
The full-time MBA scholarships were provided to help outstanding students from different backgrounds study stress-free and gain an MBA degree from the prestigious Australian Graduate School of Management (AGSM) at the University of New South Wales Business School, in Sydney Australia.
Scholarships offered include the Luminis AGSM Wharton Business Innovation Scholarship, AGSM Global Achievement Scholarship, AGSM Excellence Scholarship, AGSM Military Scholarship, and many others. Each of the scholarships has its eligibility requirements and appropriate amount.
3. Monash MBA Women in Leadership International Scholarship: Another on our list of MBA scholarships in Australia is the Monash MBA Women in Leadership International Scholarship offered by Monash Business School.
This MBA global executive scholarship for women in leadership focuses on supporting women to develop and accelerate their career journey. It is awarded to encourage professional Australian women to pursue their MBAs.
The scholarship value is $5,000 to $10,000, and to qualify, you must be an applicant for Monash’s global executive MBA program. You must also be an Australian female citizen or permanent resident.
Choices are usually made by accessing your career path, career planning, and your ability to contribute to the development of professional women in their organizations.
4. MBA Intensive International Honours Scholarships: Next on our list of MBA scholarships in Australia is the International Prestige Intensive MBA scholarship offered by the University of Western Australia Business School.
This scholarship is offered annually to support and encourage international students who have demonstrated high academic ability, and who are on the path of gaining their MBA intensive program through PCA Business School.
The scholarship is about 10 in number, and the value is the amount of the tuition fee for the MBA program. Its duration is three terms, up to one year.
Eligibility for the scholarship includes being an international student, applying for the MBA program at the University, not being sponsored to undertake the MBA from another institution, and having passed the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
5. Adelaide MBA Scholarship: The Adelaide MBA scholarship is another of the MBA scholarships in Australia offered by the University of Adelaide through the Adelaide Business School. The scholarship is committed to supporting all students with the ability and fame to gain an MBA degree from Adelaide Business School.
The scholarship cuts across different categories, and to qualify, you must apply for admission to the Adelaide MBA program. It is also important to note that those going for new MBA or online MBA leaders are excluded, and an applicant cannot hold two or more scholarships simultaneously.
The length of the scholarship is 5 years from admission to the program, but, if additional time is required to complete your study, you must apply to the MBA program director for approval to extend the scholarship over the specified time.
The Adelaide MBA scholarship is for tuition fees only. You provide for your Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF), course textbooks, and any other university needs.
6. Queensland Business School MBA Student Scholarships: The University of Queensland offers MBA scholarships in Australia through the Queensland Business School. The scholarships aim to support high-achieving students who have just started their MBA program with a 25% tuition fee waiver.
The scholarship is offered annually, and runs for a period of 24 months, after which all students take on the responsibility of providing for their full tuition fees. The scholarships are 13 in number and divided this way: 5 for outstanding MBA students either part-time or full-time, 4 for outstanding female MBA students, 2 for outstanding MBA students studying full-time, and the remaining 2 for outstanding students. native MBA students.
Eligibility requirements include answering the entry questions namely; your motivation to gain an MBA degree, your previous experience on how you overcame personal/professional obstacles, how you contributed to making your environment a better place, and providing two written work references to your CV.
It is important to note that not all late applications will be considered. To apply, please use the link provided below
7. Macquarie University Global MBA Alumni Scholarship: Another MBA scholarship in Australia is the Global MBA Alumni scholarship offered by Macquarie University. This scholarship is open to all eligible Macquarie University Alumni pursuing a Global MBA.
The scholarship enables a 10% discount on the tuition fee for all adjudicators and runs throughout the course of study. To meet the eligibility criteria, you must be a full-time international student pursuing a global MBA, and also a Graduate of Macquarie University.
You must also meet the English and academic requirements for entry to your chosen course. Scholarships are limited, therefore, all applicants are advised to apply early.
8. Research School of Management MBA Scholarship: Next on our list of MBA scholarships in Australia is the Research School of Management MBA scholarship offered by the Australian National University. This scholarship focuses on attracting high-achieving students to the School of Research Management.
The scholarship is offered annually and covers 25% to 100% of the student’s tuition fee throughout the MBA program. The field of study includes management, marketing, international business, leadership, entrepreneurship and innovation.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must be a domestic or international student and have applied to secure admission to the full- or part-time MBA program offered by the school.
Choices are usually made from your academic abilities and work experiences. Other factors such as GMAT test scores will be considered.
9. Tepper MBA Scholarship: The Tepper MBA scholarship is also one of the MBA scholarships in Australia provided by Carnegie Mellon University through the Tepper Business School. This scholarship is made possible by the contribution of alumni, friends, corporations, and organizations to help high-achieving students pursuing their MBA degree study stress-free.
The scholarship is open to all international students and is available to full-time and part-time MBA applicants. The scholarship will be awarded at the time of application to the school based on the strength of your admission application, as there will be no separate scholarship application.
All scholarship adjudicators are expected to have an orientation with the school administration upon entry. Other scholarships are available such as Tepper’s part-time MBA employer matching scholarship, Tepper’s school forte scholarship, and many others.
10. Newcastle University Business School MBA Scholarship: Newcastle University through its business school also offers MBA scholarships in Australia. The scholarships are awarded to outstanding students pursuing their MBA programs.
The MBA scholarships are awarded on merit and cut across an MBA talent and leadership development scholarship, an MBA sustainable leadership scholarship, an MBA responsible impact scholarship, and an MBA scholarship that promotes women in leadership.